Juventus confirm Dybala contract talks
Juventus have started contract talks with attacker Paulo Dybala, sporting director Fabio Paratici said.
Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici confirmed the Serie A giants had started contract talks with attacker Paulo Dybala.
Dybala, 26, is enjoying a good season for Juve despite being linked with a move away from Turin, scoring 11 goals in 29 games in all competitions.
The Argentina international is contracted until 2022, and Paratici said Juve had already started talks regarding a new deal for Dybala.
"He's the Juventus number 10. He is fundamental. We know what value he has and what he represents," Paratici told DAZN before Juve's 2-1 loss to Hellas Verona in Serie A on Saturday.
"In the coming months, we will talk to him.
"We have already had some initial discussions before January and agreed to talk nearer to the end of the season."
Juventus are top of the table and three points clear of Inter, who face Milan in a derby clash on Sunday.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash