Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 5 April
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in the United Kingdom and worldwide.
Confirmed UK coronavirus cases
As of 01:00 BST (02:00 CEST) on Monday 5 April, there had been 48,436 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK, with 4,943 deaths in total. A total of 229 individuals have officially recovered from Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 1,270,069. In total, 69,374 people have died from Covid-19, while 260,012 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can stay up-to-date with the latest news on the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump final debate live online: fact check and reactions | US Election 2020
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who is the moderator for the final presidential debate?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona captains issue scathing letter to board