Rumour Has It
Messi to Beckham's Inter Miami? Man Utd battling Barca and Madrid for Kounde
Could Lionel Messi swap Barcelona for Inter Miami in MLS?
If reports are to be believed, Lionel Messi will leave Barcelona at the end of the season.
However, his next destination remains a mystery.
The United States, though, could be next on the list for the record six-time Ballon d'Or winner.
TOP STORY – MIAMI MOVE ON THE CARDS FOR MESSI?
Lionel Messi could be keen on joining David Beckham's Inter Miami in MLS, claims Sport.
Messi, whose contract is set to expire, is tipped to leave Barcelona at the end of the season amid strong links to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain and Premier League giants Manchester City.
But the six-time Ballon d'Or winner could be lured to the United States, where Beckham co-owns Inter Miami.
ROUND-UP: Kounde, Bremer, Fekir
- According to The Sun, Manchester United are battling Barca and Real Madrid to sign Sevilla centre-back Jules Kounde. United are reportedly determined to bolster their defence and Kounde has emerged as a key target.
- Liverpool have made Torino defender Bremer their top transfer target at the end of the season, reports the Mirror. Despite the January arrivals of Ozan Kabak and Ben Davies, Liverpool still want to strengthen their defence.
- Madrid are interested in Real Betis midfielder Nabil Fekir, reports Estadio Deportivo. Inter, Valencia, Atletico Madrid and Napoli are also believed to be eyeing the Frenchman.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Who plays on Thursday Night Football? NFL | Week 7
- SOCCER Hernán ‘Bolillo’ Gómez to be appointed as Honduras' new manager
- SOCCER Mexico's new logo gets leaked ahead of the World Cup
- NBA Boston Celtics 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA 76ers' Doc Rivers speaks on Ben Simmons, again
- MLB Braves vs. Dodgers live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series