Benzema back on the grass, as Reguilón stays in the gym
At Real Madrid training on Tuesday, Karim Benzema made his return to the grass but worked away from the group as he continues his recovery from a hamstring injury.
Real Madrid's French striker, Karim Benzema, continues his recovery process and on Tuesday worked alone during the team’s return to training after Sunday's victory over Villarreal.
The rest of the team – with the exception of injured players Álvaro Odriozola and Sergio Ramos, and Sergio Reguilón, who trained alone in the gym – began preparations for the Sunday’s penultimate league game against Real Sociedad.
Benzema, who has missed Madrid’s last two fixtures after suffering a hamstring injury against Getafe on April 25, returned to the grass, where he did some ball work away from the rest of the group. At present, it is unknown if the French striker will travel for Sunday’s clash with Sociedad.
Odriozola and Ramos
Odriozola (fractured collarbone) and Sergio Ramos (hamstring) also continued with their respective recoveries away from the group. Captain Ramos could still make a return before the last game of the season, while Odriozola is not expected to be back to action before season close.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries
- US NEWS Director of photography killed by a prop gun on set of Alec Baldwin movie ‘Rust’
- NBA Eagles' Jason Kelce offers his opinion on Ben Simmons saga
- NBA 76ers' Ben Simmons fails to train after complaining of a 'tight back'