Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths - 25 March 2020
Live updates on the total number of Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients in the UK and worldwide.
Confirmed UK coronavirus cases
As of 14:45 CET (13:45 GMT) there were 9,642 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the UK, with 467 deaths. A total of 142 individuals have officially recovered from the disease.
Worldwide real time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide stands at 486,648 at the above time. In total 22,030 people have died from Covid-19, while 117,749 have recovered following contracting the disease.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has repeated his thanks to the hundreds of thousands of front line volunteers that have come forward to help in the crisis. There was also a strong message from Downing Street that they are putting everything into getting 'correct' testing ramped up as quickly as possible.
On Thursday the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Rishi Sunak, is expected to come forward with a finacnial support plan for the self-employed in the UK.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Bundesliga aims for May restart behind closed doors
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid agree to slash players' wage bill by €33-56m
- CORONAVIRUS Hydroxychloroquine: what is it and can it help fight Covid-19?
- Premier League Coronavirus: UEFA chief hands Liverpool Premier League title
- Premier League No Cristiano Ronaldo in the Ryan Giggs Man United XI
- Barcelona Bartomeu set to overhaul Barcelona board-room a year ahead of elections