India coronavirus updates: cases, deaths, real-time map - 16 April
Updates on the total number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in India and worldwide.
Confirmed India coronavirus cases
As of 02:00 IST on Friday 17 April (22:30 CEST), there had been 12,759 confirmed coronavirus cases and 423 deaths in India. 1,514 people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19.
There’s no drug to protect from COVID-19. Be careful & don’t consume anything without a doctor’s advice: @adarpoonawalla, CEO, Serum Institute India Pvt Ltd at @bennettuniv’s Global Online Conference on '#COVID19: Biotech to the Rescue'. #BUCOVID19 #IndiaFightsCoronaVirus pic.twitter.com/dk9teG1Yl3— Bennett University (@bennettuniv) April 16, 2020
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 2,171,554 while 144,858 people have died from Covid-19 and 546,272 have recovered from the disease.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can keep abreast of the latest developments in the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo