Alexis Sánchez hits 21-minute brace in first Inter start
Antonio Conte made a host of changes for the game against Sampdoria, with Alexis Sánchez and Lautaro Martinez starting in attack.
Alexis Sánchez was handed his first start for Inter in their Serie A clash with Sampdoria on Saturday and took no time to show what the Milanese fans can look forward to.
Sánchez at the Inter double quick smart
Sanchez joined Inter on a season-long loan from Manchester United last month but had managed a combined total of just 17 minutes in two substitute appearances.
He lined up alongside Lautaro Martinez in attack, with Romelu Lukaku dropping to the bench, and scored his first goal for the club on 19 minutes. Just two minutes later the Chilean had his brace.
What a debut!— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) September 28, 2019
Alexis Sanchez first 20 minutes as a starter with Inter and he already scored a brace!
Antonio Conte - who said he would return Sánchez to his best - made a host of changes from the side that beat Lazio in midweek, with Alessandro Bastoni, Antonio Candreva, Roberto Gagliardini, Stefano Sensi and Kwadwo Asamoah all coming into the starting XI.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'